Management of information collected by Furla’s “main” third-party suppliers is regulated by the cookie policies provided by these third-party suppliers and/or by instructions on how to disable cookies, which are available at the following links:
Google Analytics/Google Shopping
https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB To disable the cookies, click here
Legal basis of the data processing
- Technical cookies: execution of a contract to which the user is a party, namely a request by the user to access and use the contents of the Website (Art. 6.1 b) of the GDPR).
- Analytical cookies: consent of the data subject (Art. 6.1 a) of the GDPR).
Management of cookie preferences
By accessing the Website for the first time, you will see a banner containing a brief notice on cookies used by the Furla Website and the following buttons: - “Accept all cookies”. By clicking on this button, you agree to the positioning on your device of analytical and profiling cookies for purposes of monitoring, analysis, personalization of services and of commercial communications, as described above.
Please note that your consent will be required only upon your first access to the Website: we will store choices you made during your first access for subsequent visits, to allow you to directly access the Website pages on your return. This is without prejudice to your right to disable/enable the cookies at any time, through the "Cookie Settings" function of our Website or through the settings of your browser.
How to change the browser settings concerning cookies It is possible to disable/enable or delete the cookies at any time by using the settings of your web browser. In particular, if you do not wish to receive cookies, it is possible to set your own browser to inform you of the presence of a cookie, thus allowing you to decide whether to accept it or not; you may also automatically refuse all the cookies by enabling the specific browser option. You may also delete specific cookies already stored in the browser or block the storage of cookies on your computer by specific websites, or block third party cookies.
Below, find the methods provided by the main browsers:
Following the disabling of all cookies, some functions of the website pages may not operate correctly.
Moreover, you may manage your cookie preferences at http://www.youronlinechoices.com
Without prejudice to the foregoing, you are informed of the possibility of using the information on YourOnlineChoices (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Through these services you can manage the tracking preferences of most advertising tools. Furla, therefore, advises you to use these resources in addition to the information provided herein.
Furla shall not disseminate, transfer and/or communicate your personal data to third parties who have not been appointed as data processors.
You have the right to:
- obtain confirmation of the storage of your personal data (right to access);
- request Furla to have your personal data rectified;
- request that your personal data is erased;
- request that Furla limits the processing of your personal data;
- oppose the processing of your personal data (for marketing and data profiling purposes, such right may be exercised at any time);
- request the portability of your personal data in a structured and machine-readable format and transmit it to another Internet Service Provider;
- oppose being subject to a decision making solely based on automated data processing producing legal effects on the data subject, recalling the always available possibility to rely on the assistance of one of our employees;
- withdraw the consent previously given (in any case, this shall not prejudice the legitimacy of data processing prior to your consent withdrawal).
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Authority and/or other competent supervisory authority if you believe that your personal data have been processed in violation of the GDPR and/or any other applicable data protection laws.
- To exercise these rights, you may contact Furla by sending a request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- With regard to any matter relating to the processing of your personal data and the exercise of your rights under the GDPR, you may contact Dr.ssa Eufemia Marvulli, the Data Protection Officer at Furla S.p.A., Via San Raffaele, 5 -20121 Milan (Italy), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact details of the Data Controller and the Data Protection Officer The data controller is Furla S.p.A., with registered office in San Lazzaro di Savena (Bologna) 40068 - Via Bellaria 3/5, Tax ID and registration number in the Bologna Companies Register No. 03292800376, e-mail address: email@example.com
The Data Protection Office (DPO) of Furla S.p.A. is Eufemia Marvulli based at Furla S.p.A., Via San Raffaele, 5 -20121 Milan (Italy), e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: September 6th, 2021