If your order has been successfully placed, you will receive an 'Order reception email'. Please remember that your order is only confirmed once the 'Order confirmation email' has been sent.
Unfortunately, once we have sent you the order confirmation email this cannot be modified or cancelled. However, please contact us here and we will advise accordingly. If the product is unused, we offer our customers a 14-day return policy from the date of delivery. The right to return the product may be exercised exclusively by the customer and under no circumstances by the recipient of a gift.
If you have a promotional code, you can activate it by adding it to the "enter coupon code" section inside your Shopping Bag. By clicking on "Apply", the discount is immediately applied to your order total.
The payment methods currently available are the following: Credit cards, cash on delivery, Amazon Pay and Apple Pay.
* Cash on delivery payment may not be possible in some remote island areas. * Cash, credit card, debit card, and electronic money can be used for cash on delivery. Please note that we cannot accept changes to your card after your order has been completed.
Available credit companies are AMEX, JCB, MASTER and VISA. Payment can only be made in one lump sum. We do not accept installment payments or bonus payments. * When using a credit card, the card must be in the name of the person placing the order.
The following fees will be charged according to the order amount (product price + shipping + tax).
- Up to 10,000 yen: 330 yen - Up to 30,000 yen: 440 yen - Up to 100,000 yen: 660 yen - Up to 300,000 yen:1,100 yen
* The maximum amount for a single cash on delivery payment is 300,000 yen.
When paying by cash on delivery, you can use the following electronic money: Suica / PASMO / nanaco / Rakuten Edy / WAON / Kitaca / toica / manaca / ICOCA / SUGOCA / nimoca / Hayakaken
* Cash on delivery fee will be charged. * If you are using Mobile Suica, only Android phones can be used
Cash on delivery is not available in the following cases (credit card payment only):
- When using store pickup - When the delivery address of the product and the address of the orderer are different.
We will deliver the ordered product together with the "purchase details and receipt". If you are using the gift option, the "purchase statement" will be included and the amount will not be printed. If you would like a receipt, send a request by visiting the "Inquiry" section and customer service will issue a receipt separately.
If the payment is made using credit card or ApplePay, the amount is charged when the order is shipped. If the payment is made using Amazon Pay, the amount is charged when the order is placed.
No, unfortunately you are not allowed to insert your VAT number. Orders are supposed to be placed by private clients.
You can only pay by credit card for gift orders sent directly to the recipient.